Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oy! Rolls of Marbles....

Who would have thought that something that:
  • has no mass
  • has no smell
  • has no taste
  • has no sound
  • has no cost
could pack so much weight on a body?

What am I talking about?
S-T-R-E-S-S!
I have been really stressed out for a few months now, and boy, oh boy, is my body telling me about it! In only two months, I am up 10 pounds, and I have been sick quite a bit as of late. I am also getting cravings for things that I can normally avoid with ease. Oy!

Those 10 pounds are making for a bit of a roll around my midsection, which is NOT helped by the fact that the last few times that I have found jeans, they are too low rise for my taste to begin with.

I need to get back to rolling along the straight and narrow, dietarily. I also really NEED to start exercising soon. That would help jump-start the weight loss, and it would help me to stay on track food wise as well.

No comments: